- Functional Cookies: Functional cookies allow our website to work. These type of Cookies do not transmit your data to any third party. Under GDPR, we do not need to seek authorisation to use these cookies on our website.
- Third party Reporting Cookies: These type of Cookies transmit your non-personal data to third parties for the purposes of analytics and statistical research. These Cookies will anonymise your data. Under ePrivacy and GDPR, we provide instructions on how to disable these Cookies below, where possible.
Removing or Disabling Third Party Reporting Cookies and Marketing Cookies
The 'Help' menu in the toolbar of most web browsers will tell you how to change your browser's cookie settings. This includes how the browser will notify you when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable cookies altogether.
Cookies on our website
The table below provides the cookie text file type, name, who the provider is, their purpose, and length of time they will remain on your device.
These cookies enable basic functions (e.g. navigation) and our website cannot function without them.
- 4dmind_session - a cookie storing server's session data
- XSRF-TOKEN - a security cookie that helps to protect our website from cross-site request forgery (CSRF) attacks.
- __cfduid - This cookie is issued by Cloudflare and used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis.
THIRD PARTY REPORTING COOKIES
These cookies allow us to understand how visitors interact with our website, by collecting and reporting statistics anonymously.